Cape Cod Getaway Requirements
Read these Fundraising & Safety Requirements:
- Registration fee is non-refundable, non-transferable and does not apply toward the minimum pledge.
- All riders must raise the $500 minimum pledge by August 1, 2016.
- Failure to pay the minimum pledge will prohibit participation now or in the future of any Greater New England Chapter event.
- Riders 17 and younger must have the Waiver Form notarized prior to attending or at a Packet Pick-Up.
- A parent or adult guardian age 21 or older must accompany riders 17 years old and younger at all times on the ride. The maximum ration of adult-to-child riders is 1:3.
- The minimum age for a rider is 14 years of age as of the day of the ride.
- All riders must obey all state and local traffic laws.
- All riders must obey all law enforcement personnel, bike ride officials and volunteers.
- All riders must wear a bicycle helmet that complies with the US Consumer Products Safety Commission Safety Standard.
- Headphones, cell phones, ear buds, radios and similar audio devices used in, on or around the rider’s head or ears are not permitted while riding.
- Equipment and accessories attached to a bicycle for transporting children and pets are not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, bicycle trailers, tag-alongs, trail-a-bike products and child carrier seats.